A highly successful International Renewable Energy company, recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in Wales, is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to support its finance team. Working with a variety of clients, International investors and corporate financiers across a range of impressive projects both in the UK and overseas, the company prides itself on providing innovative solutions and techniques in the fields of Renewable Asset Development and Asset Management.
Working closely with colleagues across the organisation, this role is responsible for the day to day transactions of a number of internal and client companies and will provide pivotal support for the whole finance team.
- Process purchase invoices for all companies using the online purchase order system, ensuring appropriate approval.
- Process monthly staff expenses and credit card statements.
- Record bank transactions and reconcile bank accounts.
- Prepare payment runs.
- Raise monthly sales invoices.
- Assist with the preparation and posting of monthly journals.
- Deal with supplier and customer queries.
- Assisting in the preparation of information required for audit.
- Other general finance admin as required – including filing of invoices and bank statements.
- AAT Full/Part qualified (minimum AAT Level 2 or equivalent) with experience of working in a finance department.
- Experience of using an accounting package.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Accurate approach and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Available to start immediately.
As well as having demonstrable experience in the above duties, equally important will be the cultural fit. Applicants must have a positive and “can do” attitude with the ability to work under limited supervision whilst being aware of the work carried out by colleagues.
As a matter of course you will have an organised approach to work; the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and an accurate approach with attention to detail.
This is a temporary 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Applications should be received by Friday 28th May 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.