Commercial Manager, Eco2 Management Services Limited
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Eco2 Management Services Limited (EMSL) provides asset management services to over 220MW of renewable assets in the UK with turnover next year expected to be in excess of £2.5 million. Our background as developers and asset owners is important and we pride ourselves not only in the industry leading expertise we offer, but also the long-standing nature of our relationships with large organisations such as IKEA, Glennmont Partners, PIP, CIP and Greencoat.
The Commercial Manager oversees the commercial and technical performance of a small portfolio of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Plants on behalf of its owner. In this role, the Commercial Manager will ensure that key contracts are correctly administered and will liaise with all contractual counterparties in that regard.
- Qualified engineer with previous experience of working on CHP schemes.
- Commercial experience managing and administering contracts.
- H&S Managing Safely.
- Should have a confident and outgoing approach.
- Should be a self-starter and have excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of stakeholder interest in each asset.
- Take a proactive and problem solving approach to challenges.
- Take a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role.
- Take a caring and supportive attitude towards colleagues and foster a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Show a willingness to carry out additional tasks outside of normal responsibilities.
- Review personal working methods and be keen to expand skills.
Applications should be received by Friday 26th November 2021.
Please email email@example.com.