Data Reporting Analyst, Eco2 Management Services Ltd.
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Eco2 Management Services Ltd (EMSL) is looking for a Data Analyst to join its growing team in Cardiff. This exciting role will provide an opportunity to progress your career in Renewable Energy with one of the UK’s leading renewable asset managers.
EMSL specialises in initiating, developing, financing and operating renewable energy projects throughout the UK and Europe. Biomass, AD and Wind assets play a major role in our renewable energy portfolio, however we are also keen to use our environmentally sensitive, risk managed development expertise to build on our success in other established and emerging technologies.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for reporting required under the Management Service Agreements (‘’MSA’’) to deliver kay data required for our clients on their operational assets. The role will focus on the wind portfolio ensuring that our clients are in compliance with their contractual obligations.
The responsibilities within the role will include:
- Collating, processing, and analysing raw data from a variety of sources
- Using analysed data to produce reports for our Clients following the requirements detailed in the MSA.
- Liaising with operational and finance personnel both within the company as well as external parties.
- Attending Client meetings to provide an overview of the analysis undertaken.
- Supporting the Technical Asset Manager with operational and contractual duties.
- Performing daily checks of wind projects under management using the SCADA computer system
- Maintaining the data analytic tools providing input into improving systems and processes.
- Building an efficient and effecting working relations with key internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who will be a collaborative team player but also can be a self-starter. You should have excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel and a fundamental understanding of data analysis. A driving license would be an advantage as the role will provide the opportunity to visit our sites in the UK and Ireland
An education to degree level or similar in a relevant discipline would be preferable, together with a knowledge of the renewable energy sector, although this experience is not essential and will develop quickly with the role
The role offers a starting salary between £20-25K per annum subject to qualifications and experience. We offer a benefits package which includes Healthcare, Pension and Life Insurance cover. We provide 25 days paid annual leave for a full-time role plus bank holidays.
This is a full-time role based at our office in Cardiff Gate. We offer flexible working arrangements and a mix of home and office working subject to agreement.
Closing Date for Applications – Midday Monday 17th October 2022