Fuels Manager, Eco2 Management Services Limited
Location: Sleaford, Lincolnshire
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Eco2 Management Services Limited (EMSL) provides asset management services to over 220MW of renewable assets in the UK with turnover next year expected to be in excess of £2.5 million. Our background as developers and asset owners is important and we pride ourselves not only in the industry leading expertise we offer, but also the long-standing nature of our relationships with large organisations such as IKEA, Glennmont Partners, PIP, CIP and Greencoat.
To provide fuel procurement and management services to ensure an efficient and effective fuel supply into the Sleaford Renewable Energy Plant. To be responsible for securing and managing project buffer stocks and other supply contracts. To build strong supplier relationships and develop a long-term and sustainable fuel supply infrastructure.
- To ensure continuity of fuel supply to the Sleaford project.
- To foster positive working relationships with fuel suppliers and other contractors.
- To source buffer stock for the Sleaford project.
- To review and replace as necessary the long-term contracts for the Sleaford project.
- To comply at all times with HSEQ requirements across all fuel supply activities.
- To regularly communicate with all straw and woodchip fuel suppliers to ensure that they are capable of fulfilling their obligations under their supply contracts.
- To carry out regular audits to monitor yield and quality of stored baled and bulk biomass.
- To liaise with the Transport Officer and Senior Fuels Manager to ensure that the fuel quality and quantity is co-ordinated with the needs of the plant.
- To comply at all times with the process guidelines and use of the Eco2 Fuel Management system.
- To ensure that any moisture and weight bonus payments are correct and to manage any disputes that may arise.
- Assist with the preparation of a regular monthly fuel update detailing actual demand volumes and prices against the Annual Fuel Plan for the project.
- On-going development of systems and procedures.
- Review personal working methods and ensure that PDPs are completed on schedule.
- Communicate in verbal and written form in a helpful manner both internally and externally.
- Assist in the development and presentation of business development material.
- Demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm to inspire colleagues towards supporting our goals in relation to the Asset Management Business Plan.
- You should demonstrate competency in biomass fuel management practice.
- You should have a confident and outgoing approach.
- You should enjoy meeting people face to face and have good networking skills.
- You should be a self-starter and have excellent time management skills.
- You should have a disciplined and diligent approach to record keeping.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of stakeholder interest in each asset.
- Take a proactive and problem solving approach to challenges.
- Take a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role.
- Take a caring and supportive attitude towards colleagues and foster a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Show a willingness to carry out additional tasks outside your normal responsibilities.
- Review personal working methods and be keen to expand skills.
Applications should be received by Friday 28th January 2022.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.