Plant Administrator, Eco2 Management Services Limited, Margam
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
To provide a high level of administrative support to the Eco2 site team at the Margam biomass power station. Assisting with the smooth operation of daily tasks with a positive and creative attitude.
- Provide high-standard administrative support to the Eco2 management team.
- Support the site management in the collation of data for Regulatory reporting submissions.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for the client.
- Collation of revenue dependent data, demonstrating seamless accuracy.
- Use of various online data portals and software models.
- Dealing with third-party communications effectively and conveying to the relevant individual/department.
- Supporting site management in meetings, noting minutes and assigning actions.
- Coordinating site visits, booking meeting rooms and organizing PPE/catering for guests as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the replenishment of office goods i.e. stationery & consumables.
- Raising purchase orders to support site operations and liaising with the finance team.
- Monitoring of internal registers/project progress and updating action trackers.
- Maintaining, organising and updating the company SharePoint with business records and documents.
- Prepare for and participate in various company audits.
- Drafting company letters and contractual information to assist management.
- Composing bespoke reports, presentations and statistical data upon request.
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensuring internal signage/notices are current and legible.
- Further adhoc administrative tasks where necessary.
- High level of competence in the use of Microsoft packages, including but not limited to, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An organised and efficient work ethic, including problem-solving and offering creative solutions.
- The ability to work in a team, take direction from others and collaborate effectively.
- A high level of professionalism, grammar, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- An ability to manage one’s workload efficiently.
- Willingness to learn new skills, show initiative and expand knowledge base.
Closing Date: 18th March 2022
Please email email@example.com.