Eco2 Management Services Ltd (EMSL) is looking for a new Accounts Assistant!
This position has become available due to well-deserved internal promotion, and we are now on the lookout for a talented individual to join our finance department.
The role sits within the core Finance team and helps to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day financial record keeping. Working closely with a team of project accountants, internal operational Asset Management teams and reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for timely and accurate update of financial ledgers.
Why Work with Us?
- You feel aligned with our Company Values:
- Trust: We trust each other and earn the trust of our clients. We are a safe pair of hands.
- Teamwork: We are there for one another and we work in partnership with our clients.
- Responsibility: We take ownership of tasks and challenges to find the right timely solution.
- Quality: We embrace robust systems and procedures to ensure a high quality, consistent service.
- Creativity We adopt a developer’s zeal, always seeking creative solutions that add value.
- We believe in creating a flexible work environment that caters to the diverse needs of our team members. We understand the importance of work-life balance and are open to applications from part-time workers as well as full-time.
- Your place of work will be our Cardiff office as we value face-to-face collaboration but there will be opportunities to work from home. Our expectation is that new team members will need to be in the office for up to 4 days per week in the early days of their employment to receive training and guidance to ensure they get off to a great start. We will discuss opportunities to work from home more frequently once the training period is complete.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. The salary range for this role is £21-25k per annum (full time). We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and the benefits package includes pension, private healthcare and dental, eye care and a contribution to your gym membership.
- Maintain the sales and purchase ledgers of several companies
- Process monthly staff expenses and credit card statements
- Complete the bank reconciliations for several companies
- Prepare payment runs
- Other ad hoc duties including dealing with supplier and customer queries and ensuring appropriate filing of financial records, and supporting the wider team when required
Who You Are:
We are keen to offer this role to someone who is wanting to develop themselves and continue learning. These are the skills and experiences that we will be looking for during the application process:
- Have some prior experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Have some proficiency in accounting software (we use Sage) and Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Possess a strong degree of self-organisation and an ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Be a confident communicator, who builds productive working relationships with your colleagues and suppliers via email, phone and face to face.
- Work with a high attention to detail
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org