Working closely with colleagues across the organisation, this role is responsible for the day to day transactions of a number of internal and client companies and will provide pivotal support for the whole finance team.
- Process purchase invoices for all companies using the online purchase order system, ensuring appropriate approval
- Process monthly staff expenses and credit card statements
- Record bank transactions and reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare payment runs
- Raise monthly sales invoices
- Preparing and posting monthly journals
- Deal with supplier and customer queries
- Assisting in the preparation of information required for audit
- Other general finance admin as required – including filing of invoices and bank statements
- Part qualified (AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience of working in a finance department
- Experience of using an accounting package
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Accurate approach and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Team player
As well as having demonstrable experience in the above duties, equally important will be the cultural fit. Applicants must have a positive and “can do” attitude with the ability to work under limited supervision whilst being aware of the work carried out by colleagues.
As a matter of course you will have an organised approach to work; the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and an accurate approach with attention to detail.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org