Eco2 Management Services Ltd (EMSL) are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join one of their anaerobic digestion plants in Warminster.
The Bore Hill Farm Digester is an anaerobic digestion plant owned by Malaby Biogas Ltd. The plant is permitted to process up to 40,000 t/y of feedstock, with AD used to produce biogas which powers two CHP engines producing electricity for export and heat to support digestion and pasteurisation.
EMSL manages the operation and maintenance of the plant under the terms of an O&M Agreement. A small team is based at the site, managing plant inputs and outputs; efficient operation of the asset; planned/preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance as required.
The role is a full time one, with core hours being Monday to Friday. There will be some requirement to cover weekend work on a rotation basis.
Why Work with Us?
- You feel aligned with our Company Values:
- Trust: We trust each other and earn the trust of our clients. We are a safe pair of hands.
- Teamwork: We are there for one another and we work in partnership with our clients.
- Responsibility: We take ownership of tasks and challenges to find the right timely solution.
- Quality: We embrace robust systems and procedures to ensure a high quality, consistent service.
- Creativity We adopt a developer’s zeal, always seeking creative solutions that add value.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. The salary range for this role is £45-55k per annum plus an annual company bonus.
- We offer 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays. The benefits package includes pension, life assurance, private healthcare and dental, eye care, employee discounts and savings scheme, and a monthly contribution to your gym membership.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to ensure that O&M activities are managed.
- Ensure that all activity on site is managed safely, ensuring that EMSL staff and contractors alike work to the highest health, safety and environmental standards.
- Plan and execute preventative maintenance.
- Respond to unplanned maintenance.
- Ensure appropriate spares are held at the site.
- Provide out of hours cover on a rotation basis.
- Manage/advise on life cycle asset management.
- Liaise with key subcontractors, e.g. CHP genset maintenance provider.
- Report on maintenance activities.
- Support budgeting for maintenance activities.
Who You Are:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of power generation and/or process engineering.
- Have experience of managing contractors and environmental permits.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite, specific skills outlined below:
- Proficiency in using MS Word, including styles, templates, formatting etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, able to prepare and use tables, manipulate pivot tables, and create charts.
- Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint knowledge would also be helpful.
- Be a confident report writer, with past experiences of contributing to board papers and the like.
- Have a good appreciation of a safety-first culture, ideally with IOSH Managing Safely Qualifications or above.
- Be agile and flexible with your work to respond to site needs and support your team.
- Be a confident communicator, who builds productive working relationships with your colleagues and suppliers via email, phone, and face to face.
- Work with a high attention to detail and professionalism in their dealings with stakeholders, including the general public.
The following skills and attributes would be a real plus:
- Direct experience of work on an anaerobic digestion plant
- WAMITAB Level 4, with anaerobic digestion
- Forklift truck/telehandler licence
How to Apply:
Send an updated CV with your contact information to Alexandra.Meah@eco2uk.com