Full-time: 37 hours per week
Location: Greenhouses, Crown Point, Norwich and Suffolk sites
- Annual Performance related bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Medical and Dental Cover
- 25 days annual leave (plus BH)
As a forward thinking business, we understand the importance of living by a set of core values and pride ourselves on the fact that all our staff are united in these. If you resonate with our values and you want to be part of a successful, industry leading organisation, have the relevant experience and skills then we want to hear from you.
- Trust; in each other and earned from our clients, we are a safe pair of hands.
- Teamwork; being there for one another and working in partnership with our clients.
- Responsibility; taking ownership of tasks and challenges to find the right timely solution.
- Quality; we always want to be the very best version of ourselves, with robust systems and procedures providing a quality product and service on a consistent basis.
- Creativity; utilising an inherent developer’s zeal, we always look for creative solutions and opportunities to add value for our clients.
Eco2 Management Services Ltd (EMSL) is looking for an administrator to provide a high level of administrative support to the EMSL site team that is managing two greenhouse schemes in Norfolk and Suffolk. The aim is to assist in the smooth operation of daily tasks in a positive and creative way. The role would be home-based but would entail frequent attendance at the two sites (Norwich and Bury St Edmunds). The role is full-time, 37 hours per week, 8-4.
- Provide high-standard administrative support to the greenhouse management team.
- Support the site management in the collation of data for regulatory reporting submissions.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for the client.
- Collation of revenue dependent data, demonstrating seamless accuracy.
- Update of various online data portals and software models.
- Dealing with third-party communications effectively and conveying to the relevant individual/department.
- Supporting site management with remote attendance at meetings, noting minutes and actions.
- Coordinating site visits and organizing PPE/catering for guests as required.
- Raising purchase orders to support site operations and liaising with the finance team.
- Monitoring of internal registers/project progress and updating action trackers.
- Maintaining, organising, and updating the company SharePoint with business documents.
- Prepare for, and participate in, various company audits.
- Drafting company letters and contractual information to assist management.
- Composing bespoke reports, presentations and statistical data upon request.
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Further adhoc administrative tasks where necessary.
- Experience in energy assets administration would be valuable but is not essential.
- Experience of working in a construction/Engineering projects environment with knowledge of Health and safety requirements on site.
- Comfortable in assisting with being first point of contact on site for service provider maintenance visits when required.
- High level of competence in the use of Microsoft packages, including but not limited to, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An organised and efficient work ethic, including problem-solving and offering creative solutions.
- The ability to work in a team, take direction from others and collaborate effectively.
- A high level of professionalism, grammar, accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to manage one’s workload efficiently.
- Willingness to learn new skills, show initiative and expand knowledge base.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org