Project Developer, Eco2 Management Services Limited
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Eco2 Limited specialises in developing, constructing and operating renewable energy projects throughout the UK, Europe and North America. Our team has an established track record of successful project delivery in a wide range of technologies. Our current activities encompass biomass and wind.
The Project Developer will sit in the Development Team and assist the Biomass Development Manager in the delivery of a series of biomass power stations in North America. The Project Developer will report to the Head of Project Development. The role will be UK based with the potential for overseas travel in the future. The Head Office is located in Cardiff Gate and you will be required to attend the office on a frequent basis subject to COVID regulations. In this role, the developer will undertake the following duties:
- Research, review and assimilate information on grant funding and present to colleagues
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare presentation material for meetings with external stakeholders
- Prepare and update project programme and report on progress and slippages
- Prepare and update project budget and report this to senior management
- Review and update stakeholder management tools
- Assist in the preparation of reports required under joint venture agreements and internal board meetings
- Assist with the management of virtual project teams to ensure the right skills and resources are available to successfully deliver the requirements for each project milestone
- Prepare updates and support presentations to project boards to enable decision making and progress throughout the project.
- Collaborate with third party developers within a project to ensure work is aligned and meeting agreed objectives.
- Contribute to the submission of any required environmental and technical assessments to support the project feasibility and consent applications. Liaise with external consultants who will contribute to these key activities
- You should be educated to degree level
- Previous experience in project management or working in the renewables sector is desirable albeit not essential
- You should have a confident and outgoing approach
- You should be a self-starter and have excellent time management and communication skills
- Take a proactive and problem-solving approach to challenges
- You should be competent at using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Take a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role
- Show a willingness to carry out additional tasks outside of normal responsibilities
- Take a caring and supportive attitude towards colleagues and foster a positive and collaborative working environment
- Review personal working methods and be keen to expand skills
- Strong team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- The enthusiasm to grow and learn, including areas such the changing policy affecting our projects
Closing Date: 25th February 2022
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.