Site Administrator, Eco2 Management Services Limited, Templeborough Biomass Power Plant
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday to Friday
Templeborough Biomass Power Plant is a power station in Rotherham which generates renewable electricity using waste wood. The power station was commissioned in 2019 and is owned by Schroders Greencoat Ltd on behalf of pension fund investors. The plant is operated and maintained on a 24/7 basis by BWSC. Around 300,000t of commercial and demolition waste wood is burned each year at the plant, which is supplied by Esken Renewables.
Eco2 Management Services Limited acts as the owner’s manager at the site. EMSL’s role is to ensure that all contractors, principally BWSC and fuel suppliers, discharge their respective contractual obligations in the best interests of the owner. One of EMSL’s primary duties is to manage the interface between the Operator and each Fuel Supplier, ensuring that waste wood is ordered in a timely fashion and that waste wood is compliant with the power station specification.
The Site Administrator provides support to the EMSL team working at Templeborough. Duties will include but not limited to the administration of project activities, principally checking weighbridge records to ensure that billing of materials received and wastes removed can be done accurately. The Administrator will work closely with EMSL’s finance team to place orders and process invoices. This person will provide support to the site management team by helping to compile reports on various key performance indicators, based on templates and tools which use primarily Word and Excel to automate report production as much as possible. The Administrator will organise meetings on behalf of the site management team; some of these will need to be attended, with notes taken and distributed later as formal minutes. The Administrator will manage paper and digital filing to ensure records are stored properly and easily recalled.
- Proficient with MS Word, including styles, templates
- Proficient with MS Excel; able to use tables, manipulate pivot tables, generate charts
- Experienced in taking minutes
- Understanding of purchase order systems
- Good written English
- Familiar with MS Teams and Sharepoint
- Have worked in a power station or waste management environment
- Understanding of quality management systems
- Organised and efficient work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive, flexible can-do attitude able to prioritise workload
- Professional and proficient manner when dealing with stakeholder
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.