Weighbridge Operator, Eco2 Management Services Limited, Margam
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
The role will involve a rotating shift pattern covering 7 days per week (excluding night shift working)
Eco2 Management Services Limited specialises in initiating, developing, financing and operating renewable energy projects throughout the UK and Europe. Biomass and Wind assets play a major role in our renewable energy portfolio, however we are also keen to use our environmentally sensitive, risk managed development expertise to build on our success in other established and emerging technologies.
Our approach recognises the need to balance commercial issues with the environmental benefits deriving from Renewable Energy projects and we understand that this needs to be demonstrated at both strategic and local levels. We work closely with all key stakeholders, including local authorities, local community groups, planners, environmental groups and government departments, from a very early stage, to aid a successful project conversion.
- Accept deliveries of wood fuel at the Plant, recording all necessary data on the weighbridge. booking system in accordance with Company procedures.
- Accept, log and store samples for each wood load.
- Analyse wood samples for moisture content and size distribution.
- Enter wood analyse results against each load into the Company IT system.
- Compile samples for issue to external laboratories for detailed chemical analyses.
- Assist the transport team in managing day to day enquiries from hauliers.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards in all responsible plant areas.
- Assist with any other reasonable request from the weighbridge supervisor or management team in line with job requirements.
- Sound IT skills required.
- Flexibility needed.
- Team player.
- A self motivated and driven individual.
Training will be provided by the Company
Closing Date: 27th May 2022
Please email email@example.com.